Your Wellnesshotel in the Black Forest
Wellness as in "A Thousand and one nights"
Bad Wildbad im Schwarzwald – a health resort with history and nostalgic bathing charm:
How could guests recover more stylishly here than in a Oriental palace?
Framed by the cheerfully babbling “Enz” on one side and the “Kurpark” on the other,
find the adequate residence in Mokni’s Palais Hotel & Spa!
Bad Wildbads spring water is widely known for its healing properties. But nowhere does our thermal water heal and relax more beautifully than in Bad Wildbader Badepalast, the Palais Thermal, which is directly connected to our Wellnesshotel.
The Palais Thermal is not only one of the oldest swimming pools, it is also one of the most exclusive and most exclusive bathing and sauna areas in Europe.
Moorish-Arabic architecture and a colorful décor like “One Thousand and One Nights” invite you to marvel, dream and enjoy.
Romantic-oriental ambience paired with the princely spa luxury of bygone eras: Here you will enter an oasis of relaxation in which everyday life is forgotten in no time.
Included in all room rates.
Mokni's Palais Hotel & Spa in Bad Wildbad
Both houses have individually designed, non-smoking rooms in a sophisticated style. All rooms are equipped with cable TV, free Wi-Fi, safe and minibar. A bathroom with real thermal water completes the interior of the “Badhotel”.
For which of our two houses you decide, it is up to you. As a small decision-making aid only so much:
• Our “Rossini” spoils you with classic elegance and the proximity to the same named, in-house restaurant, which has impressive atmosphere, culinary finesse as well as our rich champagne breakfast buffet to offer.
Only with us and included in all room rates:
- the free and unrestricted entry into the “Palais Thermal” in all areas (from 12 years, except on departure day) through our bathrobe access in the “Badhotel”
- our rich breakfast buffet in the “Rossini”
- free entrance to the “Vital Therme” (2 minutes walk, without age restriction, except day of departure)
- fluffy bathrobe and bath towels – for the sake of the environment bring your own bathing shoes
- free WiFi